View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #10
ljh34465
is one Smokin' Farker

ok, I am the bad guy that posted Rick's pictures somewhere else - with their copyright signature - they were not "pirated" - they were posted with his copyright signature with all credit given to him. And not on a forum, just to some people on the forum.

I was delusional, I thought posting his pictures, with all credits, for some of my friends, would exemplify just how great the photograpy was on the Brethern. I am really sorry to have been BAD-

Rick and I had a little altercation - I really thought we were over that but guess that is my misunderstanding.

I will not post any of his photos anywhere - it is my friend's loss - the photography is awesome but there is no way I would risk Rick not posting his photos.

Sorry I may have just barged in here and created turmoil - not my intent- I was just really impressed and wanted to share - NOT pirate - all of my friends got the photos with Rick's copyright/signature so I am not sure what the problem is

But I do know, I upset him - for that I am sorry - was not my intent and I sure hope he does not punish me/us by not posting any more pics

This was the ultimate good intent gone awry - sorry....................