View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #4
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmprantz View Post
I respectfully and publically suggest that you use your YouTube channel and get a facebook page. Get a blog and a website dedicated to you if you don't already have them, and publicize your videos all you want from those locations. You obviously have a cause, and that's understandable, but I don't think this forum is the appropriate venue to proselytise. Just as cooks don't come here to talk about how great their degreaser sponsor or their disease affiliated causes are every week, I think telling the brethren how great your religeon is after every competition would fall into the same bucket, but doubly so because relegion itslef is a touchy subject in a public forum. I'm happy that you are happy with your faith, but please keep it to yourself and your own web pages.

dmp
Wow, just wow. If you see a post from Jeff just skip over it. Kind of like passing over the religious channels on TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote