• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Yep, it's smoked what you think it is.

I find myself kinda wishing that it had been cheap generic smoked hot dogs without a bun... Spamz? Rully? :p

:heh::heh::heh:

And so begins the "Never ending thread"... Does anyone know which one holds the record at this point? :confused:

Probably the "The person above me should be banned because..." thread. Only 15,000+ posts to catch up to that one.

The crazy thing is that the UDS thread has nearly 1.6 million views, but only 8,ooo posts... sup with those loosers???

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I'm not giving my address out to ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!:peep:

Nothing wrong with spam and eggs!!! I have it all the time!! Its a staple here in Hawaii!!

Keith, you're my kind of guy!!

P.S where's the rice?

162 replies to the OP even after the The Great Spam Revelation of 2011. Still going strong. Well done Meat Burner!
...and here I was getting worried that we weren't going to have any big incidents happen in 2011 worthy of getting a name of legend.

This fits though.

The Great Spam Revelation of 2011.

That is signature worthy.

...and here I was getting worried that we weren't going to have any big incidents happen in 2011 worthy of getting a name of legend.

This fits though.

The Great Spam Revelation of 2011.

That is signature worthy.

Meat Burner needs to visit his user CP. Make it a hyperlink too. :becky:

Woo hoo, way to go Meat Burner, starting a Great Revelation and all!:clap2:

Hey MB, what temp? How long? Any rubs? I mean for 12 pages it has to be great Spam. Long live SPAM!!!!!

At some point in this thread it should be pointed out the Meat Burner has one of the better avatars around here. I guess this would be that point.

I, for one, have been inspired, I have every intent of doing a Spam and Eggs post now. And Roy, there will be rice.

Next time we do poached eggs over English muffins I think we'll have some spam with it instead of the ham steak we always have (as long as Guerry doesn't add a rub with salt in it like he did last time he fried up some spam - tasted like I was eating a salt lick:shock:).

I found a home for this thread:

Spam-Museum.jpg

Back