Ballwin MO Bash

motley que

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I wish i was going to Hermann, but i will be part of a non sanctioned event in Ballwin MO at Vlasis Park. I may be the only Brethren competing that I know of (except STLGreg who doesnt post much)

8 categories, the basic 4 + chili, sauce, anything goes, desert.

will be vending Rib Tips, BBQ Beef, PP spring rolls, and my jellies and pickles.

this event allows Propane, wood, charcoal and electric cookers as its sponsored by a fireplace/bbq shop. mostly backyarders so thats cool. next year i will jump up to the big leagues and do the Washington MO event but for now, I keep learning.

Wish me luck, for a walk!

Good Luck in Ballwin I wanted to get up there but maybe next year. All my wifes family lives in St. Louis.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

My wife has brother thats lives in St. Louis. Might have to out and try that one sometime

Baldwin sounds like a boat-load of work and a WHOLE bunch of fun!!!!

Let us know how it went, with some pics naturally :lol:

TIM

I hope to make it!!!!!!!!!!

Baldwin sounds like a boat-load of work and a WHOLE bunch of fun!!!!

Let us know how it went, with some pics naturally :lol:

TIM

Got one football game two soccer games and a volleyball game to cart kids too. What are the times you are going to be there? Hope I can sneak it in at some point.....

i will be there early to set up etc. start vending around 1pm, first turn ins go from 6-8pm then butts/brisket on at 10pm. will be there forever. give me a call 314 482 5583

Back