Today, the Guppie cooks

TexasGuppie

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Pork butt, Chicken Quarters, Ribs, Burgers, Beans and Armadillo Eggs. Pics to follow later tonight.MMMMM...the men in the neighborhood are suffering "Pit-Envy" and several Wimmin' have proposed marriage.

Sounds like a good day. Looking forward to the pics.

Isn't there a brethren fine for going 3rd person?

Guppie Cook Update

...Ribs went very fast, the chicken was very good (moist and great flavor), burgers were good and loved by the kids AND the Armadillo Eggs were FANTASTIC! Oh yeah...beans were yummy too.I'm finishing up the pork butt for dinner...details later.All-in-all, a pretty good day of "Therapy through BBQ."

You have to send everyone who posts on the thread a # of your favorite rub.

TexasGuppie said:
Crap...where do I send the fine?

Bring it and yourself to N. Main BBQ in Euless at noon on Saturday.

Man...I wish I could!

Jorge said:
Bring it and yourself to N. Main BBQ in Euless at noon on Saturday.
I'm cooking for a small group of 25 in Ft. Worth. I'll be tied up from about 3:00AM until 4:00PM the following day.
But I will attend the next gathering of the Bretheren and bring a few pounds of my favorite rub in order to settle the "Bretheren Fine for speaking in the third person."

The Little Fish

Sorry you can't make it. Seems like there might be a crowd.

Busy Monday!

thillin said:
Where's the pics man?
I'll try to post them tonight. Man...I've been busier than an...um...busier than a one-armed um...brisket carver! Yeah...BRISKET CARVER.

Gup

TexasGuppie said:
I'll try to post them tonight. Man...I've been busier than an...um...busier than a one-armed um...brisket carver! Yeah...BRISKET CARVER.

Gup

Is that as busy as a two dicked dog loose in a kennel ?

Back