SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

[whisper]Hey captain ... I'm almost ready for my secret attack on the noob goobs. Agent Lang has arrived and we've planned an attack that those noobians will never see coming and won't be able to recover from. After this weekend, watch out for flying white flags of surrender[/whisper]

[whisper]Hey captain ... I'm almost ready for my secret attack on the noob goobs. Agent Lang has arrived and we've planned an attack that those noobians will never see coming and won't be able to recover from. After this weekend, watch out for flying white flags of surrender[/whisper]

Bring it on, our defenses are not that easily penetrated and we are always on the look out for those ambushes the Vets might try. Remember we are the inventors of the almighty AMBUSH!! :hand::hand:

Remember, when planning an ambush it's best not to announce that you're planning an ambush within earshot of the ambushies.:caked:

Remember, when planning an ambush it's best not to announce that you're planning an ambush within earshot of the ambushies.:caked:

Unless the ambusher wants the ambushies to think that an ambush is eminent.

Cack that ought to keep them busy for a while, go ahead and fire up that shiny new Lang.

I was thinking about Salmon but if Gore is going to, I'll abort. Can't have damage from Friendly fire. After seeing Gore's salmon, it for the best!

Here's a Question??? Hmmmmm

Mr. Bigamus bytamus,
If one started this TD as a Noobian and posted three wonderful TD's and has earned himself a place in the "Zero Club" already and not to mention a TD Victory. Does this automatically make that person a Veteran? Because two out of three ain't bad.

Now understand I am not trying to jump ship, just something to ponder and to give some consideration.

Because as I see it the The Vets need the help. ha ha!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Arrrrr!

A Noobian has defected and seeks asylum with the other wackadoodles!

Arrrrr!

Is there any room left in the asylum?:confused:

I left floor space when I climbed the wall, biggie...

Arrrr.... yes, there sure is... For dirty sneakin' double crossers...

Let him aboard... and then we'll make him walk the plank!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr

Mr. Bigamus bytamus,
If one started this TD as a Noobian and posted three wonderful TD's and has earned himself a place in the "Zero Club" already and not to mention a TD Victory. Does this automatically make that person a Veteran? Because two out of three ain't bad.

Now understand I am not trying to jump ship, just something to ponder and to give some consideration.

Because as I see it the The Vets need the help. ha ha!!!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I smell a Trojan Piggy!!! :mmph:

Keep him in chains until Moose can interrogate and ascertain his true intentions! He would be a definite asset if he checks out. He's smart too...knows when to abandon a sinking ship. :loco:

Back