Fatty to the rescue

Sweet Breathe BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My wife likes country music, me not so much. Keith Urban is playing in town this weekend and I didn't want to shell out the $ for tickets. I found out there was a KC Masterpiece contest at the fair and winner gets tickets and back stage bbq experience with Keith. I decided to tweak my fatty and incorporate some KC Masterpiece seasoning and sauce. Took first place. Now wife gets to go to the show and meet him. It's nice to win one for her seeing she has to put up with my bbq addiction all year long. This should buy me another year of competitions. :-D

Hot stuff:clap2: Congrats on all fronts:thumb:

Always great when you can make your hobby payoff. KU is one of the guys in Country Music that I would lie to see, but I won't pay the price.

Congrats, even if it was winning tics to a KU show. Being supported in your addiction is worth it.

Wow, that's great. Congrats. You gonna share the recipe?
Oh, enjoy the concert. It'll be more fun than ya think...

KU is soooo cute!!! :biggrin:... he sings too? lol
Please tell your Mrs to take lots of pictures...
Congratulations on the win too, way to go! :thumb:

Now that's being down right resourceful man!!!! Win a Q & win tickets to KU. Nice!! :clap2:Just don't tell him his music stinks!! :tape: Cheers!!!

Sweet love that a fatty took first and Urban tics plus backstage is sweet.

It was a sausage fatty stuffed with bacon, cheddar, apples and onion. BBQ seasoning and KC Masterpiece Hickory and Brown Sugar sauce outside. Rolled like a jelly roll.

That's excellent! Next time you want to spend some money on equipment, she'll have a different take.

Back