Renowned Mr. Brown

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
I've actually never tried the recipe. Thinking of trying it this week. Is the mop worth doing along with the recipe? Anyone try it both ways, and was there much difference?
Thanks
Ty

I've actually never tried the recipe. Thinking of trying it this week. Is the mop worth doing along with the recipe? Anyone try it both ways, and was there much difference?
Thanks
Ty

Is there a recipe here somewhere that i am missing???

Thrillin..come on dude...quit playing hide the recipe. It's probably there and I need a 5th grader to find it for me.

I use this recipe regularly when smoking butts. I used the mop on the first batch and haven't used it since. I didn't recognize any difference.

It's great on butts! You get a nice spicy bark with it. My family does not go for the hot/spicy stuff, so I have to go the sweet route to keep the peace, but I love it and keep some on hand and when I do more than one butt Mr.Brown is all over it! Have not tried the mop, but I should start experimenting with some.

Brian

Did the Mr. Brown rub a couple of times. First time was way too peppery for us. Cut the pepper in half and it was just fine for us here.

I use it most of the time I'm doing butts. I use the mop about half the time, couldn't really tell a difference.

Back