• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
I will need to gather some ingredients. I may skip the tofu gravy recipe as well.

I will say this....that sure looks a lot more like a sausage than my first sausage making attempt!:laugh: It looks really good!:thumb: Nice work!:cool:

Eggplant Burger Parmigiana

P3190556.JPG

P3190557.JPG

P3190560.JPG

Use this picture, please

Hmmm......

I suspect revisionist history here. That is not spaghetti. And I suspect that is not cheese either, but a hearty stout.

Still though...I would eat it. It looks mighty good.

But I suspect there is more to this story. Keep us posted on the investigation.

Hmmm......

I suspect revisionist history here. That is not spaghetti. And I suspect that is not cheese either, but a hearty stout.

Still though...I would eat it. It looks mighty good.

But I suspect there is more to this story. Keep us posted on the investigation.

A special investigator has been assigned to the case. I'm not filled with confidence that any new evidence will be forthcoming... :tsk:

Great looking entries there. Both the eggplant and the meatballs look awesome. Great job guys

Well this is my first td and I got so lucky as we have been processing deer meet this week. Wish I had a camra person for the grinding and stuffing parts of this, its hard to take pictures with ground deer all over your hands. For this entry I will present you with Deer Spicy Summer Sausage

here is the cook link http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96942&highlight=summer+sausage

4518da76-da1e-0e71.jpg

4518da76-2cde-1822.jpg

Thank you all for looking:thumb:

Back