• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Rib and Bean Pron. & Moink Ball Certification Request

GridironGriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We had a test cook yesterday for Memphis in May...gotta be getting ready for the river!

Things turned out pretty darn good....the ribs need to be just a little sweeter and just a little more tender, but we were darn close. Virtually no heat problems on the rig, which is always a good thing!

Made Dutch's beans for the first time....oh my god...amazing! I had them for breakfast this morning!!

Tried to get shot of some thin blue smoke...hard to see though.

The ribs have our homemade rub and a light glaze at the end...smoked with hickory and apple.

Let me know if the pics are too big, please.

Oh yeah...GO TIGERS!!!!
TestCook001.jpg

TestCook002.jpg

TestCook003.jpg

TestCook004.jpg

TestCook005.jpg

TestCook006.jpg

TestCook007.jpg

TestCook008.jpg

TestCook010.jpg

TestCook011.jpg

TestCook013.jpg

TestCook014.jpg

TestCook015.jpg

TestCook016.jpg

TestCook017.jpg

TestCook019.jpg

TestCook020.jpg

TestCook021.jpg

TestCook022.jpg

TestCook023.jpg

TestCook024.jpg

Looks like your practice run turned out well. Ribs looked great and you had a nice gathering as well. Nice pron.

All of it looks good to me. Also. The bigger the pic the better.

Nice looking Ribs...but you need some rib racks my friend.

Nice grub, Dutch's beans are amazing, I made some yesterday myself. I'll be visiting MIM for the first time this year, I'd love to stop by a fellow Brethren and say hi.

Wow! That's a lot of ribs! Nice looking beans. Care to share the recipe?

As far as the MOINK balls go, they look good so far. Did you cook them yet?

Nice grub, Dutch's beans are amazing, I made some yesterday myself. I'll be visiting MIM for the first time this year, I'd love to stop by a fellow Brethren and say hi.

Send me a message as things get closer and I'll be able to give you our tent number. The team is Redmond's Renegades. It's our 2nd year cooking for the team.

Wow! That's a lot of ribs! Nice looking beans. Care to share the recipe?

As far as the MOINK balls go, they look good so far. Did you cook them yet?

Well heck....it seems I somehow missed taking a picture of them sauced and finished! I guess I'll just have to make more!

Dang that's a lot of tasty looking ribs. Too bad about having to cook more MOINK balls because you forgot to take a picture... NOT!!! :biggrin:

Back