And you thought BOILING ribs was disgusting...

Lets look at it a little differently. You live in a big city in a steel and glass tower on the 30th floor. All around you are more steel towers. A grill - not allowed.

To us it's not good or even any kind of Q but to them it's something different than the usual microwave dinners they eat every day. It may just be the best thing some people ever eat at home.

I gotta disagree here. You can still do low and slow in the oven if you can't have a grill. There's no smoke taste, unless there's Liquid Smoke added. But it's the process that produces the tenderness...

For you guys with all the expensive smokers just think you could brought a 60 bucks mircowave I also wonder if you use the 3-2-1 method

Sad. This from a company that makes a supposed BBQ product. I could understand it on "how to cook like a bachelor" in a tongue and cheek tone, but this is farked up.

Screw that method, has anyone tried the sauce?

Until Bill, Phil, Greg, Chad and few others taught me how to cook here on the site a little over 4 years ago, that is more than likely how I would have done ribs.....good thing I know the difference now!

How do you " Diddle " with a microwave anyway???? Add just a few seconds at a time???:twisted:

just when you think you have heard it all. i love my microwave but i would not insult either the microwave, the pork or the sauce. hogwash otta sue.

Sad. This from a company that makes a supposed BBQ product. I could understand it on "how to cook like a bachelor" in a tongue and cheek tone, but this is farked up.

Screw that method, has anyone tried the sauce?

I have tried a lot of their sauces and they are all excellent. I especailly recommend their sauce on nuked brisket! That's really how we cook it sooooo fast!

Using foil in the microwave with definitely make the meat cook faster.:twisted:

I am not one to dismiss things or techniques "out of hand" without trying them.
Well, if it is cheap, easy, legal, and safe anyway :oops:

So, the next time I do "real" smoked ribs, I will cut a few bones off the end and give it a whirl.
Gotta at least be edible, and then I will know for sure without speculating.

Who knows without trying it, at least? :lol:

TIM

Yeah, I was at a trailride once and someone brought out some ribs, I knew they were boiled when I first saw them. She called them thrice cooked ribs. Boiled, nuked then grilled. I couldn't eat anything, just packed up and went home. Gotta go puke my dinner up and take a bottle of tums.

"Place them in a microwave safe container. Cover with Hawgwash BBQ Sauce. Seal with two layers of microwavable plastic wrap. Now microwave on 50% power for 20 minutes. Check them (careful...these things are a steam burn waiting to happen). If the meat isn't fall off the bone tender, keep nuking at 5 minute intervals until it is. We swear you get this great BBQ flavor, tender juicy meat and no fuss, muss or mess."

Like H_ll I Will...!!!:eek::eek::eek:

"Place them in a microwave safe container. Cover with Hawgwash BBQ Sauce. Seal with two layers of microwavable plastic wrap. Now microwave on 50% power for 20 minutes. Check them (careful...these things are a steam burn waiting to happen). If the meat isn't fall off the bone tender, keep nuking at 5 minute intervals until it is. We swear you get this great BBQ flavor, tender juicy meat and no fuss, muss or mess."

Like H_ll I Will...!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Throw away rib eat container

I am not one to dismiss things or techniques "out of hand" without trying them.
Well, if it is cheap, easy, legal, and safe anyway :oops:

So, the next time I do "real" smoked ribs, I will cut a few bones off the end and give it a whirl.
Gotta at least be edible, and then I will know for sure without speculating.

Who knows without trying it, at least? :lol:

TIM

Mods..:twisted::twisted:......oh...er wait , you are one.....:eusa_clap:mrgreen::lol:

Tim,
Look forward to your update after trying said method, just out of curiousity alone.

I have given more thought to this matter I suppose one that didnt know what real q was would think this was a good ideal. It a good marketing ideal for the sauce company.

Back