All Night Cook and BS thread

Diesel Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well doing another all nighter here.
figured I'd post this here since some of you don't venture into the Wood Pile :tsk:

Got the Lang warming up and getting ready to put some beef ribs on.
Then later goes on the pork butt and Brisket.

Who else has the cooker going tonight?

not tonight, but I'm getting up early in the morning to do a birthday brisket for my mom. she's coming over to watch football and doesn't know yet :)

Was going to do chicken breasts, chicken quartered, and then finish off with beef jerky, but, we got around 4 inches of rain today and no awning where the smoker is.
So I'm putting it on for tomorrow.

i'll toss up a pic or two. but since I got an iq110 for Christmas, after getting the briskie on, it'll be nappy time ;)

Mmmmm just did some shorties myself but i'll be zzzz'n after the Colts/Patriots. I'll be with ya Dave up to about 1 AM then it's bedtime for Bonzo. :mrgreen:

Just spent the day doing spares, but I'll tune in and keep ya company for a while, brother. What's the occasion? That's a lot of grub!

I've got my new cooker seasoning right now, then I'll be cooking a pork butt overnight. Then tomorrow morning, I'll put on a brisket, another pork butt, St Louis ribs, 2 chickens, and sausage.

I should be off and on here as I manage and learn to manage the fire on this new cooker.

Cool, I'll have some company :becky:

No real special occasion, ribs are for a midnight snack so to speak and doing the brisket and butt to try out some new injections and ways of cooking.
Got a friend or 2 coming for an early supper tomorrow, they love my brisket.
And the pork butt will be for lunch tomorrow and a dinner or 2 this week.

What kind of cooker pigsmoke?

I'll help ya any way I can if ya need it :thumb:

images
:becky:

I did whole spares today, but I'll be checking in from time to time. Curious to see how many posts are Qtalk suitable.

Ummm, can't find a pic of the Lang.
Had some on my other phone which fell into a burn pit :tsk:
Needless to say I lost a lot of good pics

Well doing another all nighter here.
figured I'd post this here since some of you don't venture into the Wood Pile :tsk:

Got the Lang warming up and getting ready to put some beef ribs on.
Then later goes on the pork butt and Brisket.

Who else has the cooker going tonight?

Who'd ever think of looking for a cook thread in Qtalk?? :noidea::doh::becky:

That's what I'm sayin Tish :tsk:

Yeah Kieth I could, why didn't I think of that :laugh:

be right back..........

Back