Introducing The Newest member of the Family ! 24 x 50 offset by TuscaloosaQ

Thanks for the kind words guys...

Live actions shots to follow. Delivery is scheduled for Jan. 13 :clap2:.

That looks awesome! Wish I had the room for something like that.

Yes they are air up tires....I don't foresee a problem with them.

Here you go brother some fresh pics

The footprint on the cooker is 24" diameter cook chamber is 62 inches long. bottom rack is 50 long by 22"deep top rack is 50" long by 21inches deep. Cook chamber is 3/8 thick

Fire basket has a weave pattern to keep a good coal bead.

Warmer has the Shirley added fire basket for dedicated cooks

Wagon wheel design up front with sealed bearings, will have a removable handle to steer with

Front shelf is removable we did this so we could make a bigger shelf, due to a fold down shelf hitting tires and having to be narrower.

Troy we like cutting in therms and wireless probe inserts and adding shelf underneath cooker. Also have to build your griddle. We asanblast and paint this week and be heading your way on the 13th along with the 3 sheets of 3/4 #9 wire 5ft by 10ft. The front may have to be counter weighted like Drakes. Rotating the doors 90 degree isn't all that much fun. LOL!!!!!!

Tyler has a couple of cookers ready to blast also.... in background very busy for a 2 man show!!!!!

Built to last... those look great!! :cool:

Lookin FINE!!!! Awesome job again TQ!!! I so excited for you n junior Troy. I cant imagine how the bad the anticipation is getting yall. When ya nail down delivery call or text me. Hopefully I be off, I got a good bundle of fat lighter that was picked up bout 20-30 years agoby my grandfather. It's how I lit the Bg for the first time, kinda make it a little special ya know. Hell I still light it with it, never even used the propane starter on mine.

Unbelievable! All the Shirley "extras" are amazing. TQ, when you mentioned "rotating the doors 90 degrees", do you normally mount them on the end (90 degrees from where these are installed)? And a 3/8" thick cooking chamber, that is sweet! I need one of those!

wow!! Just joining the Brethren, this is the first time I've seen one of these, so awesome!

Back