View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 10:55 AM   #12
masque13
is one Smokin' Farker

I have actually started to break down things throughout the morning starting at about 5am and slowly as I have a few minutes here and there during the times of like 5am until about 9am and slowly take things down like our rope lights, and some of the extension cords and anything that we dont need to use to finish up. It keeps me busy until the real action kicks in.

Then by the time you get to the end of brisket turn in, I have probably saved us 30-40 minutes in tear down.

It takes us about an hour to set up and about an hour to a hour and half to tear down and get everything back loaded for travel.

Like you guys, we do not wait....once brisket is turned in, we may set around for 10-20 minutes at the most and then we get busy. We try to make sure we are fully loaded and ready to go by awards......hell, there have even been a few times that we are so done with loading etc, that by the time we go to awards we will actually start the truck and have the AC running wide open to make sure the truck is frigid when we get done with rewards.......lol
masque13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->