Cooking Class cancersuckschicago.com 2nd Annual Cooking class/fundraiser

The pork collar demonstration was worth the price of admission:twisted:

great class, thanks scotty & mike and there crews.

the pork collar part of the class was good .:tape:

I've never seen a whole shoulder fit in a box, but man, did that pork collar fit in with room to spare. Scottie - you're a sculping genious

I've never seen a whole shoulder fit in a box, but man, did that pork collar fit in with room to spare. Scottie - you're a sculping genious

Chris you troublemaker!! :becky:

It was great meeting you and sharing Q stories this weekend. Good Luck next week and this year, if I dont see you before I will look you up at the Royal!!

Scottie, Great Job my friend. Cant wait to put some of the tips into action. Thanks for a great weekend!!

Just got home from the class, and it was outstanding. Scottie did a fantastic job, thanks again!

What a great class and for such a good cause. Scottie holds nothing back and answered every question that you asked. Was such a fun time and was well worth the trip, especially watching him getting heckled by Mike Wozniak and having his sister put him in his place. Also real cool to meet some many people. Scottie has a passion for his foundation and you can tell it really comes from his heart.

oh yeah, and then taking a picture with Mike Wozniak, Scottie and Donny Teel was really cool. My wife wasnt to impressed when i told her but was pretty cool. LOLOL

oh.... I thought we weren't going to talk about that section of the class on how to cheat/beat your opponent with pork collars? :becky:

thanks to all the Brethren that attended! Also special thanks to all that helped with the set-up!!!

And Paul, it's always cool having pictures taken with my fellow Jack Brothers. Glad you got a kick out of it as well.

The pork collar demonstration was worth the price of admission:twisted:

Ken...did you really attend? I'd love to have gone...would love to hear your reviews (I didn't SAY that I wanted to hear the tips you picked up. NOPE...I didn't SAY that :heh:)

Dan, it was a great class. You ever get the chance its well worth it.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1297144353601.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1297144353601.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 38
Back