For new non-subscribed members

Yes, I've come to see that the Brethren are a truly amazing bunch of folks here on this site. I love the idea of doing the cook for the benefit of the community and the soldiers. Sounds like a testosterone festival, though. Do you ever do any of these where the ladies are welcome? It's an 8-hour drive from here to Dayton, according to google, and that would mean a 9+-hour drive in my rig, but I would love to attend, if only to learn about the Q-ing and help out whatever way you'd let me.

Tish, All are welcome.... anytime.

We respect the Sisters of the Brethren! :thumb:
[Or they might hurt us...:shock:]

There have been posts of some events the Brethren have done for the Troops and at "A Pretty Good BBQ" in Dayton, but let me assure you that there are many more wonderful things that the folks here have done - and continue to do.

I have put out the call three times for help with charity events I was involved in. Each time, men drove from miles away to help. The first time was in August of last year. Five men from four states drove to Manito, IL to help cook to benefit a couple with major bills from cancer treatments. Most of us had never met before. The other times one or two "new" guys showed up. Guys driving and paying their own way to help others that they have never met. That's the Brethren Spirit.

I know that when there is a need - some charity needs food cooked - the Brethren will go out of their way to help. Heck, I've even received a lot of help lately from Brethren whom I've never met - just because of the honest generosity of the Brethren. I'm proud to be a member and I look forward to having the newly subscribed members get their prize.

Been working 7 days a week for the last 6 weeks or so! Finality got a break! Found this thread & it got me motivated. Got my subscription tonight! "Eight Inchs Of Snot":crazy:

"eight inches of snot"

And By two who didn't subscribe, could that be me? I didn't pay anything when I signed on and I've gotten tons of Pron and info, so it'd be worth it if there is even more "stuff" to look over!

I may not be eligable but it's just fun to shout "eight inches of snot"

For me, the best part of having to use "eight inches of snot" is what those fateful words set into effect.

Back