Sedalia Blues and BBQ, June 13-14 W/RESULTS

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So who else is gonna be there?

Jeff (Que'inKC) and I are teaming up with Randy of R Butts R Smokin for this one.

Teresa and I, with the pitbitch youngest daughter will be there. Don't know if the the other 2 Bellys are coming or not, I haven't had a chance to talk to them, thought we had a contest conflict with 2 the same weekend, but I think theirs turns out to be the following weekend.
We're not doing the People's Choice.......
We'll be cooking as Spicewine Ironworks. Hope to get the business' name called!

We're going to be there to get our arses handed to us! LOL! See y'all there! Not doing people's choice either.

We will be doing People's Choice. I don't know why, we all know Great Grills will win it! :p

We will be doing People's Choice. I don't know why, we all know Great Grills will win it! :p

So we win one year....Thanks for jinx's us...That does it I am so going to drink all your beer:twisted:

Trail Boss BBQ. Will Be There!! Just the wife and I, We should do allright.
We'll Be sporting our new brethren Banner!!!

Did I read you'll be serving coffee? :-D
We always plug in the pot just before we go to bed...it's good and ready come 5AM....beleive me, Team Q never complains! :twisted:
And it's a sure sign as to who was able to put the meat on the night before.....:twisted:

We always plug in the pot just before we go to bed...it's good and ready come 5AM....beleive me, Team Q never complains! :twisted:
And it's a sure sign as to who was able to put the meat on the night before.....:twisted:

It's true, visiting Kick for coffee is part of my early morning routine at a contest. (coffee beggar mod)

We will nto be doing the PC. We really do not have the room on our cookers.

Back