200 sold

W

we'll smoke u

Well we sold 200 meals in two hours at the football game fri. I think we made 700.00 after everything was said and done. the money will be used for scholarships for the high school. I think we have about 2500.00 in the booster club fund this year already.
pulled pork sammi
potatoe salad
chips
pickle spear
pop
All for just a mere 5.00. Oh I forgot that it came with a smile.

P.S. I think I spelled everything right.

Awesome price! Where was that football game? I need to come and load up!!

No wonder you sold 100 an hour!! You can't eat fast food that cheap! Way to go brother - I'm sure the booster club will be signing you up for alot more games - if you sold 200 in two hours, bump it to $6.00 and smile all the way to the booster club account :eek:)

Great job man.... I take it you had a lot of people helping sling potato salad and pickles!!

Wow.........impressive!!!!

we'll smoke u said:
Well we sold 200 meals in two hours at the football game fri. I think we made 700.00 after everything was said and done. the money will be used for scholarships for the high school. I think we have about 2500.00 in the booster club fund this year already.
pulled pork sammi
potatoe salad
chips
pickle spear
pop
All for just a mere 5.00. Oh I forgot that it came with a smile.

P.S. I think I spelled everything right.

That sounds like a great thing for a good cause. Something I've done with good response is to get sponsors to pledge money for the raw materials only. Then all the proceeds from the finished product go to the charity. You kind of get help on both ends.

Great rusults for a worthy cause.
And, yes, I would vote for $6 next year :lol:

TIM

...impressive results and effort on your part! Great way to generate enthusiasm to carry over to the next one. Then you can bump the $$ with confidence.

Hearty congratulations!!

HoDeDo said:
No wonder you sold 100 an hour!! You can't eat fast food that cheap...if you sold 200 in two hours, bump it to $6.00 and smile all the way to the booster club account :eek:)

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read Scott's oringinal post. I would be happy to pay 6 bucks or more for that meal, especially if I knew it was going to a good cause.
Scott, next time raise the price a bit and be sure to have a sign telling your patrons where their hard earned money's going. I'll bet you don't lose a single customer.

I had the camara but was so busy I forgot to take pictures. It was at my kids high school here in Valley Neb. They ended up losing the game but it was close, last home game of the year. I cooked nine butts. The booster club helped me set up, tear down and serve the food. I had a great time and I'am looking forward to nexted year already.

Back