THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BobBrisket

Name or Nickame
Bob
:becky:Why go out to a burger joint on your b-day and eat a sub par burger when you can cook a better one at home! Today was a great day. Cooked em up indoors as the weather is crappy outside. The whole house still smells like burgers!:laugh: Cooked the patties in the bacon grease. Not healthy, but I pretty much didn't eat all day in preparation for this! It was one helluva burger. Gotta say, one of the best, if not the best so far.
BlueandGoldandBDayPics009_zps6a97c059.jpg

Let's see, mayo, mustard, avocado, bacon, roasted poblano, lettuce, mater, pickles, and red onion.
BlueandGoldandBDayPics008_zpsfec4d6ed.jpg

A petite patty with cheddar and provaloneeee cheeeeese.
BlueandGoldandBDayPics010_zpsaeed9e01.jpg

Stacked!
BlueandGoldandBDayPics013_zps8d1dcae1.jpg

Once I grabbed it, I couldn't put it back down or it was gonna fall apart!
BlueandGoldandBDayPics016_zpse2188d5a.jpg

It didn't SUCK!

Lastly, look what my dad dropped of for me! Beef ribs! 16 bones is all!
BlueandGoldandBDayPics019_zpsf715664f.jpg

It was a good day!

Bob:becky:

Looks like you not only got a year older, but cut a few years off your life expectancy. Basically a good birthday. :thumb:

I hope you had a beverage or six to make your birthday meal even less healthy. Seriously, who wants a birthday salad and wheat-germ smoothie?

Happy birthday, ya' old farker

CD

Happy B'day (sorry to late :sad:) Bob!

That looks great, a real jaw stretcher, i would barely getting in there :p

Happy birthday !

I fully agree on do-it-yourself burgers, steaks, butts and ribs.

I also make room on my calories, too, by holding off and eating one great meal sometimes. A guy at the gym calls this the Warrior Diet. Never knew there was a name for such.

Those beef ribs look great.

Back