Chris Hart's 2012 Competition BBQ Class

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I'll be teaching the competition bbq program that won the 2009 Jack Daniels World Championship, 4 time NEBS team of the year, and over 30 KCBS Grand Championships.

The same program I taught in two classes last season which resulted in many students moving on to win multiple Grand Championships.

References available.

The class will be held in Hopkinton, Mass at an indoor facility on:

Saturday Feb 18, 2012 5-10pm
Sunday Feb 19, 2012 7am-2pm

We'll follow the same timeline as a KCBS competition. I give up 100% exactly what I do in competition and cover many general tips and philosophies that will help you win contests.

If you would like to enroll in the class please contact Jamie Hart: jamie@jamhart.com

March, I felt like I could pull off outside. Feb, in New England, seemed to be pushing it. Of course the smokers will be outside :)
I don't know about you but I'd have given $$$ for indoors last March

Thank goodness for BBQ Bob's Tequila

Very cool...congrats Chris! Competition is gonna be a lot tougher in your neck of the woods now! :thumb:

I sure hope to be there...I see your "students" wearing the soles off their shoes!!!!

worth every penny..really, Chris is really free with his knowledge and follows up with questions even after the class. what a class act!!

I can confirm, this is a great class. Chris, I will gladly be a reference if needed!!
:-D

Pfft. What do you guys know about cooking good barbeque? :boxing: Blah blah...world champions...blah blah blah. :becky:

I'll add my endorsement as well. Three teams that took his class at Warminster last March made it to the Jack for the first time. In addition to specifics on his techniques, Chris also talked a lot about his mental approach to competition. That's an important component to success as well.

Hey chris, just wondering if there is still room. I emailed jaime yesterday and haven't heard back. Would like to attend just need to know how to pay for it or sign up.

Hey chris, just wondering if there is still room. I emailed jaime yesterday and haven't heard back. Would like to attend just need to know how to pay for it or sign up.

Awesome Paul, Jamie will be in touch shortly. I'll pencil you in, we are almost full.

I can tell you that Ique BBQ class turned us around from making backyard friend Q to comp Q. You will learn a lot and I still steal from him! hahahahaha

Wicked Good!

What a "Wicked Good" BBQ class! :thumb:

Thanks again to Chris for an awesome time and tons of knowledge. You reviewed every concept multiple times and answered all questions - much appreciated! :clap2:

Kevin and I learned a lot and have already done a small chicken practice yesterday because we just couldn't wait to start using the techniques we learned in class. Can't wait to really start practicing for the upcoming season using what we learned.

If this class is offered again and you have the chance to take it - Do it!
Well worth the time and money.

This Class was Awesome to say the least! Chris explains how,why, and when nothing held back and if you missed something don't worry, I'm Que for you baby asked every question at least 16 times LOL. (what kinda sauce is that again). Chris makes you feel comfortable and a member of the team as he teaches you. At the end of the class he even encourages to beat him. Thanks Chris for doing this and if any of you have a chance do it and do it quick. Thanks, Bill, The Perfect Butt.

Took this last year Well worth it If you have a chance to take one in the future go for it

Back