An Introduction

P

pigoutbarbecue

Hey Ya'll. My name is Shawn and I live in Pace, Florida. I've been lurking for quite some time and finally decided to sign up. I own a BBQ concession that is located at a flea market 7 days a week. This is only my fourth day open. I just thought it would be appropriate to pop in and say hey to all the bretheren.:bow:

Welcome to another FL panhandle brother. Good luck with the concession business!!

You might want to post over in Cattle Call where most of the Brethren look for new folks.

Hey thanks chad. I wasn't aware that I posted in the wrong forum. Would a mod please move this thread?

Your post here is fine, more exposure but you may also want to go to Cattle Call and introduce there as well. Welcome Aboard :thumb:

Hey Shawn welcome aboard! Keep us posted on your experiences, there are quite a number of people that think about doing Q for a living, me being one of them.

Well today was a pretty decent day. I've put in around 100 hours this week. I still have tomorrow. I hope it goes well too. It is tiresome work with lots of time invested but the end result is very rewarding. i think it will be MUCH better in the fall too. The heat index was 120 degrees today.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ya'll. Alot of customers have asked me for brisket. So I guess we're gonna cook up a few packers tonight.

Back