• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Colts UDS pron

4dueces

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm not a Colts fan, but my buddy the graphics creater had a friend who wanted a Colts UDS. SO here it is:
ColtsUDS3.jpg

ColtsUDS2.jpg

IndyColtsUDS.jpg

He found the old Colts kicking horse logo from the Baltimore Colts days and applied it to the back, thought he'd add something from days gone by..... I did change out the front handle so they are both the same and they line up, added a handle and another thermo to the top lid which is the bottom of a Weber kettle. Thanks for lookin.

did something change around here? i havent been on for a few days, but for some reason i cant see any pictures now?

Very cool, love the old style kicking horse, but then again I'm old and remember it. Somewhere there should have been a reference to #19 Johnny U. Maybe a ghost background to Payton. Way Cool :thumb:

Nice job. Bad taste in teams, but the food will be fine. I have silver and black paint if you want to make it really good looking.

Colts or not, it looks very nice. Nice job.

Lorne
another cowgirls fan

Very cool, love the old style kicking horse, but then again I'm old and remember it. Somewhere there should have been a reference to #19 Johnny U. Maybe a ghost background to Payton. Way Cool :thumb:

Dang, good idea. We'll have to keep that in mind if we do another one with this theme.

So tell us specifically about the paint. Is it high temp?

The dome is high temp paint. I used high temp primer before I painted the blue on the drum.

Where did ya get that big dome?

The big dome is the bottom of a 22 1/2 Weber kettle.

Back