• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Burger Pron on the Lang 36..

jckposter

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Wanted to see how many it would hold.. Well the count is in.. 40. Using pecan for a nice flavor.. :clap2:

Attachments

• Burgers.JPG
    Burgers.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 285
Wow. I have had my Lang for 7 years, and haven't done burgers yet. How did they come out?

As I read the title to this thread, I asked myself? Who fires up a 36" to cook a couple of burgers?

Very nice!

i cook them at 240 for about an hour an then Foodsaver them while still warm to keep the juices in them.. 30sec in the microwave and the kids love them an I eat about 5 while I'm working on it.. There only 1/4 lbs.. box of 40 from Sams..

One hour all done an in the freezer.. Brisket is taken there place on the lang.. Its a good day..

you could be the envy of all your friends in the lunchroom with one or two of those. Nice.

i cook them at 240 for about an hour an then Foodsaver them while still warm to keep the juices in them.. 30sec in the microwave and the kids love them an I eat about 5 while I'm working on it.. There only 1/4 lbs.. box of 40 from Sams..

A question for you. The cook was 240 degrees for one hour, did you start with frozen burger?

Brian

But that takes all the fun out of fresh cooking a couple at a time on a SJS or the like.
Think of all the beer time you're missing!

Back