Long Island 1.79 spares

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For those of you that didn't notice, Compare Foods has spares on sale for $1.79 a pound.

Eric

Dang it. I wish I would have known there was another brethren on Long Island. I spent 46 days there working the hurricane. I ate BBQ one time in Masapequa.

May be it was a good thing I didn't know you was there. I probably would have bugged the heck oh of ya. LOL!

I certainly hope you're joking. There's like, a kajillion Brethren on Long Island. As a matter of fact, we worked with Operation BBQ Relief and set up and cooked at 3 locations on 3 weekends for those impacted by the hurricane. There were around 27,000 meals cooked.

Are you coming back at all?

Eric

WELL S**T THA BED!!
No I'm done. I checked in on nov 9th and checked out dec 18th. I stayed 4 weeks in west Babylon and 3 weeks in glen head.

I never thought to look anybody up.

I'm not trying to rub it in, but one of the cooks we did was in Babylon village, the Grill Scouts are from Babylon as are the Babylon Grillbillies.

Come back on vacation and we'll show you around proper.

Eric

What Eric didn't tell you is that the Cook at Babylopn was the weeeknd before you were here.

However, the cook in Lindenhurst was just the other side of West Babylon while you were here.

The Grand Poobah and Site Administrator himself (BBQchef33) is from the Island!

Either way, thanks for helping NY out after the hurricane.

Back