SF Smoker Shipping Experience

You r correct... but Me and Tyler talked and decided to handle this ourselves.... the reason being is this... Thomas with craters and freighters the initial guy I deal with... is a small business man like me and Tyler.... he had insurance that would cover the repairs..... but after some soul searching I decided this.... him being small like us and just getting started .... I was concerned that the insurance company would try and Jack his rates up.... although he has never filed a claim.... the time it took me and the cost I absorbed for that reason.... Thomas offered to pay me but I said no... it's handled..... Kinda made me feel good in my heart......
To the second drop off company that essentially vandalized the cooker..... you loose big time because Thomas will never use you again..... Thanks Jeremy for your kind words and patience!!!!!!.... If I do anything it is going to try and be right and fair!!!!! In all my doings!!!!!

this right here is a testimony to Paul and Tyler

if anyone has any doubts about buying a smoker from them, they should read this reply

says it all

OK.....this is painful. I'm an Auburn University alum. We generally think that nothing good can come from T-town. After reading about Paul and Tyler and the SF crew, I have to say that they embody everything that is great about the south and how to run a business. I feel so proud every time I read about the quality of your work and the esteem in which your customers hold you. Keep it up guys!........OK.....in your honor.......Roll Tide!

fark....that hurt.

I have a cooker coming from SF, I'm trying to find a shipper to ship it to Las Vegas. All the shippers have been giving me quotes from $1800-$2000

Back