Rods, Ribs, and Rock N Roll - Manhattan, KS

I'll be there. I am a little concerned that theyre may not be 25 teams. I hope there will be, but it wasn't advertised very well.

I just got an email that they are a few teams short right now. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send you an entry. This is my hometown event so I'm hoping we at least get to 25.

All,

We still need a few more teams to finalize our 25 team requirement. Therefore, if you have any buddies that may be interested in competing this weekend in Manhattan, please pass this email along. I have attached the contest registration form.

There have been several that have said they are a coming, however I still have not received their checks. I will be following up with them today to see if they are coming for sure.

Any recruiting help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Buck

It was on my short list, but I'm cooking next door to me in Council Bluffs. I went to school there, so it would have been fun, but it's just too far to drive when I have a comp 30 min. away.

I cooked this contest last year and can vouch it's a great contest! It's very well ran and Buck and his crew go above and beyond. If my little brother wasn't graduating I would be there.

Yard Time

Just got an email that he thinks they've got at least 25 as long as everyone shows up.

Back