Tuesday Smoke Pron

Militant83

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Im going to start off by appologizing for the cell phone pics its all I had to work with at the time. While this isnt my cook I was a part of it. My buddy that I had given one of my cookers to decided to do his first cook so I joined in for some help.

So we started the cook off by cracking the seal on a jar of apple pie.

image4_zps040fcdb3.jpeg

Got the meat rubbed down with some of the goodies that I received in the mail from Big Poppa and some other rubs we had on hand.

image5_zpsd54ee674.jpeg

Rack of spares rubbed Big Poppa style with some money rub and Jallelujah finished off with some Happy Ending and left dry.

image2_zps003b7bfe.jpeg

Babyback rubbed down with a test rub sauced in Sweet Baby Rays original mixed with some Apple Pie Shine.

image3_zpsac27ba67.jpeg

The goodies I got from BPS. Great stuff from what I have tried so far. Now I have some testing to do for what I havent tried. Thanks Big Poppa for the free shirt :thumb:

photo_zps7d0b2274.jpg

image_zpsfab0556f.jpeg

The food had great flavor.. but due to my buddy constantly looking at the food and losing heat in the cooker the ribs were not done to my liking by the time the wives had the rest of the meal done.. but it came off of the cooker anyway. Although the ribs were not as tender as I like the chicken was perfect.

Looks great! My maiden voyage this weekend in my new WSM can't wait to be able to start experimenting myself

Great looking cook! As for the apple pie.. I have some sitting here from deer season. It will probably be here next deer season. It's a bit too strong for me. :grin:

Great looking cook! As for the apple pie.. I have some sitting here from deer season. It will probably be here next deer season. It's a bit too strong for me. :grin:

Lol.. Its good stuff goes down so smooth maybe too smooth sometimes... It will creep up on ya before you know it... Mix a little with some bbq sauce and put on anything very tasty.

Lol.. Its good stuff goes down so smooth maybe too smooth sometimes... It will creep up on ya before you know it... Mix a little with some bbq sauce and put on anything very tasty.

lol It does go down so smooth. I'll give your bbq sauce idea a try... sounds less dangerous for me. :becky: Thanks!

Back