Bigmista's Brisket Secret

Thats some secret. Always love seeing the kids involved. Teach them young then they can que for you later in life

That is great man. Too cute. When I have kids I'm gonna do the same thing! Guess I wont be able to copy your brisket til then haha!

Very cute! thanks for sharing.

Your a very lucky guy. Not only are you a world famous bbq king, you have a beautiful little Princess as an assistant for your kingdom. Thanks for sharing

Awesome video of you and your daughter Neil.
I wonder if I can shig any secrets from here in a few years.

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!! Now we know why you are so hard to beat.:clap2:

Doesn't get any better than that!! Give her a BIG hug!! She'll be gone before you know it, trust me. Brought back some great memories!! Cheers!!!

Cute.... Guess I should start putting my daughter to work :wink:

FINALLY......your secret!!!!!:becky:

I love the part when she says, "I'm RUBBING!"

Very cool. Raisin' 'em up in the sweet blue Bigmista!
VERY NICE!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thats the best secret in the world......

Too Cool Neal ...... thanx for sharing

You (sleepy butt smoker) are the one who got me here. I have been following your cooks like a moth seeks light. Now I know the way, it's love, plain and simple. Mucho you.

Neil, that is too cool!! It's great to see li'l MISSta working with you. I do a lot of cooking with my almost 9-year old daughter (smoked some tri-tip tonight for her "oaky smokey tri tip chili").

Good times!! :-D Thanks for sharing!

Those little hands work big magic! That is too cute, Mista. Morgan's a cutie. It's so cool to be able to see her grow up via this forum. That's what it's all about right there! Thanks for sharing and give her a big hug from Uncle Bob!

Bob

Back