***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Brisket Master" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Brisket Master" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my first TD Poll erection. I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed CD's Polls.

It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Brisket Master" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday July 22.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

93vpmod
31196b1c98a559ca5027c371db48f6f1_zps31421ebb.jpg

Fatback Joe
BEG3_zps40ec3b49.jpg

jmoney7269
jmoney_brisket_zps7c30776c.jpg

goddahavit
9217225586_777e7e6f24_c.jpg

silverfinger
user17974_pic7622_1373045285_zps3e107f17.jpg

jmellor
null-4.jpg

angryfish01
attachment.php

Budman1
100_4689.jpg

BBQ Bubba
attachment.php

Big Country BBQ
b42.jpg

AlabamaGrillBillies
null_zpsf3c7d1e2.jpg

Toast
2z5t0ec.jpg

Swine Spectator
picture.php

luv2putt
luv2putt_Brisket_zps92d43c01.jpg

ASAT
attachment.php

frognot
2013-07-13184118_zps01d206d5.jpg

Big M1ke
Brisk4_zps150a7fe8.jpg

Oldyote
DSC_0039_zpsea4f3d1d.jpg

Hometruckin
a8785aa0-6b1d-408a-873e-1ba1873e896a_zpse5480baa.jpg

Cack
DQ_zps54987d77.jpg

(Missed deadline)

Amidoinitrite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...so many amazing entries on this one! This is going to take a while to narrow them down.

i guess that answers my last post in the discussion thread...

great entries everyone! this is gonna be a good one!

Man. This one was difficult. I had been drooling over Joe's burnt ends for a long time though, and told myself I'd wait till all entries were in before deciding, which I did, but Still... I drool...

I know I'm always the odd one out, but I like the moist, practically falling apart, have-to-cut-it-one-inch-think-to-keep-it-together brisket (it makes for bigger bites). goddahavit's was the one I most wanted. I think I liked this pic better:

9214452859_3125050654_c.jpg

but either of them got the point across. :becky:

Holy crap, there are some excellent entries for this one. Glad I stayed out of this one! I was torn between Big Country BBQ, Big M1ke, and 93vpmod. Ended up going with Big Country BBQ but you could make a case for almost any entry. Great job Brethren!

had to go with fatback. too damn tasty looking.

now, when i post MY brisket master thread i'll ask for a recount. :twisted:

To me, slices of meat on a plate is not a meal, so as good as those meats looked, I didn't consider any of them. Of the actual meals I saw and read about, Oldyote's entry was most appealing to me.

Entries from frognot and angryfish were both in the running, too. I do love me some brisket, sausage and cheese biscuits. That shaved brisky sammich won me over by a narrow margin.

CD

To me, slices of meat on a plate is not a meal, so as good as those meats looked, I didn't consider any of them. Of the actual meals I saw and read about, Oldyote's entry was most appealing to me.

Entries from frognot and angryfish were both in the running, too. I do love me some brisket, sausage and cheese biscuits. That shaved brisky sammich won me over by a narrow margin.

CD

As much as I agree with you CD, I thought this throwdown was more about perfecting a brisket just the way it is. Not making sandwiches.

Also,
Thanks for fixing up my money shot CD! :becky:

CD

Obviously everyone is free to use whatever method they want to determine who gets their vote, but there is no requirement in this or any throwdown to make a meal.

Back