A GREAT smoked meat for Super Bowl Sunday + potato chower

Mmmmm... Sounds yummy!

Not really... I've never liked Spam.

But... I did visit the Spam Museum at Hormel's headquarters in Austin, Minnesota! Its actually a fun place to visit!

I ate so much Spam when I lived in India, Mexico, and Japan that I never, I mean never see another can in my life. Smokey Spam heh? I'd rather eat my dogs food then that crap!

you don't like spam??? :shock: thats our state meat here in Hawaii. when we have a shipping strike . spam is the first think peaple go for before it runs out .even before toilet paper.. :D

Yep, people with summer weather year around know what is good for them! 8)

From the previous three posts one can deduce that Spam and wonderful weather go hand-in-hand.

There's an L&L Hawaiian BBQ place not far from me. Ate there the other day. Had a spam burger. Didn't die. Like the Barbecued Chicken better though.

Bigmista said:
There's an L&L Hawaiian BBQ place not far from me. Ate there the other day. Had a spam burger. Didn't die. Like the Barbecued Chicken better though.

Neil, say it isn't so. :shock: Just say no to spam. Tell me you only tasted but did not swallow. :oops: Come back from the dark side...Luke...I am your father.

I'll take the pulled pork anytime. In fact, I think I'm gonna have some with breakfast!

BigdogSmoker said:
Bigmista said:

Neil, say it isn't so. :shock: Just say no to spam. Tell me you only tasted but did not swallow. :oops: Come back from the dark side...Luke...I am your father.

Now that is funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every time my AOL SPAM filter goes off, I get hungry :idea:
Least you forget, the best grilled canned meat is,

Back