First cook on my XL BGE w/ PRON

TowersOfFood

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Good Morning over the weekend, my wife and in-laws bought me a XL Big Green Egg. Here is the Pron on the Jolly Green Giant. Ribeye, Pork Tenderloin and a Paella. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1474[1].jpg
    IMG_1474[1].jpg
    65 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1476[1].jpg
    IMG_1476[1].jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1491[1].jpg
    IMG_1491[1].jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1487[1].jpg
    IMG_1487[1].jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1489[1].jpg
    IMG_1489[1].jpg
    58 KB · Views: 377
Congrats on the XL Egg! Nice cooking & nice of them to get you the Egg! Sounds like you married into a great family!

That is a really cool gift. Culinary wise, the only thing my in laws have ever given me is heartburn. GERD- starts off like a Green Egg anyway.

Yeah my in-laws are great. But I think they just want me to cook more. They love my cooking.

nice lookin' food !

what does the BGE do that you can't get from those webers ?
not challenging. just curious. maybe I need me one.

nice lookin' food !

I know you can cook just about anything on the Eggs. It's basically everything in one package. Oven, Smoker, Pizza oven and many more things. I've seen them get screaming hot to cook pizzas and sear meat.

nice lookin' food !

Hey I use to think the same thing until I used one. This thing is amazing It holds its temps perfectly. I would recommend it to everyone.

"All in one" is an interesting concept, that applies to my wife and my dog #4. Everything else I need at least 6 or 10 of.

Great looking Eats.

You better be careful... if you keep cooking like that you may have the Jersey boys that are local stopping in for a meal :becky:

Looking forward to seeing more on your pics.

Great looking Eats.

You better be careful... if you keep cooking like that you may have the Jersey boys that are local stopping in for a meal :becky:

Looking forward to seeing more on your pics.

BBQ MAFIA Brethren are always welcome for some Q at my house.

Back