logo

KCBS Membership

• Thread starter LoneStarBarbeque Co.
  • Start date
L

LoneStarBarbeque Co.

scored a KCBS membership for Christmas. Way cool, just not sure what advantages it has other than the cool factor.

you can go to restruant depot with it, and get a membership. the bullsheet is not bad to read.

From the website
http://www.kcbs.us/member_login.php?m=1&source=discount_program.php

Joining KCBS has its privileges!

• 15% off of GrillGrates, the perfect accessory for your grill
  • 10% off from Harry & David, America’s favorite gourmet gift company
  • 15% discounts off published rates at all Choice Hotels
  • Special offers from our tour partners like TABASCO
  • The official KCBS monthly newsletter, "The Bullsheet"
  • Quarterly specials from KCBSgear.com, the official online source for KCBS merchandise
RD is not noted yet as it's new and website is not updated.

you also get the privelege to vote in their elections.

you can go to restruant depot with it, and get a membership. the bullsheet is not bad to read.

The restaurant depot membership requires a business or tax exempt certificate? How does that work if I am not a business or tax exempt?

The restaurant depot membership requires a business or tax exempt certificate? How does that work if I am not a business or tax exempt?
KCBS has a master account and allows the members to get cards issued without the above mention requirements. It is a good reason to join up. :-D

With a membership the Board will now listen to your concerns about how the KCBS is run...

And reason #1 to join:

Chicks dig the cool KCBS apparel that you now have access to8)

Did my first Restaurant Depot run today after getting my KCBS. The place is almost scary how much stuff you could buy. My local RD only gave me a temporary card, and I hear thats common. If you think you might cook some meat and have a big freezer, I recommend getting in there.

Back