• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What is your favorite cooker?

jfletcher84

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just as the question states. What is your favorite bbq/grill to cook on and why? Now I know for some of us that is like asking which child is your favorite. each of my bbq's are great for different reasons and I am not entirely sure that I can answer my own question. Can you?

Very tough one, but I would have to go with the 22.5" Weber Kettle. I can't think of ANYTHING I CAN'T do on one.

Of all my cookers, my 22.5 Weber redhead kettle is the most versatile. If I could only keep one cooker, it would be that one.

CD

I absolutely love my 22.5 OTG, it warms my heart. I cook everything that's not a brisket or a pork shoulder on it(i could if i wanted though). I think it may one day solve our nations debt crisis and possibly find a cure to all diseases.

I love my uds. Norco redneck style! I'm gonna build another one when it warms up. Don't need another one, but that's never stopped me before!

Favorite as of now- Pit Barrel.

One I absolutely could not live with out- My dad's old 22" Weber Kettle. It does it all and has about 20 years worth of seasoning! :becky:

Very tough one, but I would have to go with the 22.5" Weber Kettle. I can't think of ANYTHING I CAN'T do on one.

This may be silly but how wud you smoke a full packer brisket on that. I think it's too small for indirect. Perhaps I'm wrong would love to know.

Btw I love my 22.5 performer myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back