*** 2018 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :) - Saturday, August 11, 2018

This is shaping up to be one packed Saturday:

1 year wedding anniversary weekend
Brethren Picnic
Chicago Bliss playing at 7pm at Sears Centre (Season Tickets with locker room pass)

Still working out the timeline.....

This is shaping up to be one packed Saturday:

1 year wedding anniversary weekend
Brethren Picnic
Chicago Bliss playing at 7pm at Sears Centre (Season Tickets with locker room pass)

Still working out the timeline.....

That's easy! Celebrate your anniversary with us and a shot of Malort! Then take a nap and head to the Bliss! It's nearby!

Errr maybe skip the Malort. Andy tried to poison us with that last weekend and I ended up with the partial bottle. No idea what to do with it.

Poison your "friends" of course.... We need to see some Malort Faces from STL!

6-121939-jeppsons-malort-unfriend-ad-1445884711.jpg

Just a little over a month away!

Help me spread the word! We typically get 60 people at the January lunch, but I think the most we have had at the summer gathering is around 25! I know that folks are busy, but this is a chance to hang out and cook, eat and drink!

So... What’s everyone bringing? My plan is still to bring the PK and do some wings.

I might hit the Wurst Kitchen again and get a bunch of various brats. Either that or maybe a tri-tip. Hopefully extra grill space will be available, as none of mine are very portable.

Debating on bringing out my trailer rig, but only staying till 12 since I have a wedding. Wouldn't give me much time to smoke anything, but it does have a large amount of grill space!

I'm thinking about trying to get over for this one. Only 5.5 hrs. Will have to find a hotel for Sat. night. This does sound fun.

Debating on bringing out my trailer rig, but only staying till 12 since I have a wedding. Wouldn't give me much time to smoke anything, but it does have a large amount of grill space!

I think Shagdog is bringing his Shirley. If he does, there will be plenty of space.

I'm thinking about trying to get over for this one. Only 5.5 hrs. Will have to find a hotel for Sat. night. This does sound fun.

It is close to the O'Hare area, so there should be plenty of hotel options!

I hope that it works out!

Less than two weeks!

If anyone wants a bag of coffee, please let me know. I will likely be roasting over this coming weekend. $12/bag, my choice of what I roast :-D

Back