NBBQL Live Streams

mbigtoe

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first two live streams earlier this year and was wondering if any more were planned. I'm sure there are a lot of moving parts that need to come together to make them happen. It's just cool to go "behind the curtain" with the best of the best.

I do not see any NBBQL on the schedule on KCBS site right now but maybe they have some in the works that they haven't announced yet.

I believe the NBBQL website shows on scheduled for October, but nothing other than that. Still wish they could bring back the old format, but that's not going to happen. I have watched replays of the live stream events but still find myself watching clips from Season 1 more often! Either way it's great exposure and behind the scenes looks into the sport we all love!

The live videos are cool but I do miss the way they did it last year. I was hoping to cook an event they were at.

Since the “Sponsor well” largely consists of Tim & My Wallets, it’s been dry from the jump. That being said, we have 3 events planned for the fall and are working on lining up 6-8 more events for next year along with more great content. Like us on Facebook and subscribe on YouTube for updates.

All the sponsorship dollars go towards content and we are always looking for brands to partner with to help get more out there and to make this thing grow!

Back