Score - Sam Adams Smokey Joe

colonel00

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Sniped this off of craigslist the other day. Hard to pass up for $10. Has pretty big chip in the lid but I will live with it.

IMGP1535_zpsc03d23c7.jpg

IMGP1534_zps56fde5bc.jpg

IMGP1536_zps1bbf3ca3.jpg

Wow, Gore, that looks great - awesome score.:clap2:

Wait a minute...:mmph:

Nice score for ten bucks. But, Sam Adams didn't spring for a Gold? I am disappointed with Gore, and with Samuel Adams -- and with the Colonel on multiple levels.

Okay, I'm not really disappointed with Gore, because I didn't have very high expectations. But, shame on the rest of you.

CD :becky:

Awesome, not to mention Sam Adams and Weber both make fine products!

Nice score! The commemorative kettles don't come up for sale all that often. I have an 18" Guinness kettle that I received as a gift. Love that thing.

A while back on CL I saw a Sam Adams 18.5 OTS (it may have been some other beer/booze co.), and it looked like it came w/ a cooking grate that had the co. logo on it. Haven't seen a similar one since. Anyone have/seen one?

A while back on CL I saw a Sam Adams 18.5 OTS (it may have been some other beer/booze co.), and it looked like it came w/ a cooking grate that had the co. logo on it. Haven't seen a similar one since. Anyone have/seen one?

Like this? That would be an amazing find

Axc2Lx7CAAATyQ6.jpg:large

Back