Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Middletown, DE BBQ Cook Off May 17-19

See you there Jon. We'll be there early as well seeing it's our hometown comp.

Just got the email showing where our site is. We are right across from the judges tent! Nice!!!

Anybody know what the red squares are on the layout?

Thanks.

wallace

We're going to miss this one this year. Daughter graduates from college that Saturday and there's not a chance in hell that I'd miss her walking across the stage!

Keith,
Congrats on the new grad! We'll see you at the next one.

Last edited:
Congratulations Keith, our daughter walks the weekend before. See you next event!
Nancy
KCBS Rep

Question for those who have been at this event before: What type ground cover will the competitors be on? Grass, gravel, pavement, etc...?

Also, is it level area?

Thanks.

wallace

Grass, fairly level, lots of room to park.
We really like this contest.

The only thing my team didnt like last year were the amount of mosquitos. They said they were going to spray this year, but I would bring some OFF just in case.

From what I hear they have already cut the grass at least once and have said they were spraying. The field was cut the day before the comp last year. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Grass, fairly level, lots of room to park.
We really like this contest.

Cool. Good to know. See you guys next weekend!

The only thing my team didnt like last year were the amount of mosquitos. They said they were going to spray this year, but I would bring some OFF just in case.

Dang! Skeeters already! Yikes. I hope they by-pass the event this year, and our first for this. This is all the more reason for a Bat Mobile / Battle Wagon trailer! :wink:

wallace

Back