Chili Gutter

spoon

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm trying to find that tool that cleans out the inside of jap peppers or other chilis -- anybody remember the name. You cut off the top of the pepper, stick this tool in, then spin it around. I got one at home, but can't remember the name. Thanks for your help.

I think you can pick them up at Bed Bath and Beyond - I hope so - told the wife there'd better be one in the stocking this year :biggrin:

Basic kitchen potato peeler has always worked for me.
But I can see where those twister thangs might be convenient, especially if it works and for very large amounts.

Pampered Chef deluxe potato peeler has always worked for me. But if there is a special tool I suppose I will have to add it to my list of wanted items.

Handle end of a spoon.
You know what Alton says about single taskers........
ModelMaker

I'm trying to find that tool that cleans out the inside of jap peppers or other chilis -- anybody remember the name. You cut off the top of the pepper, stick this tool in, then spin it around. I got one at home, but can't remember the name. Thanks for your help.

I've seen them more than once at Linens N Things off 114 in Grapevine. No guarantee that they have them now though.

Back