View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 11:51 PM   #53
gtr
somebody shut me the fark up.

Alrighty - here's what it's looking like right now - hopefully I'm not forgetting anybody - if so, let me know and I'll update. I've also listed what folks have mentioned they're gonna bring - obviously no need to feel limited by or locked in to what's been listed - food is good in all its forms, esp. when made by Brethren and Sistren!

Bigmista - breakfast
silverfinger
campdude - jalapeno dip/chips, avocados, water, ice, maybe dessert (yes! )
frognot - Conecuh sausages and chocolate chip derby pie
martyleach
SirPorkaLot
Tonybel - red and green salsas
ssv3 - will be able to make it for a couple hours at some point in the day, and will have such a great time he won't leave.
DUBBAGA - yeah, I'm putting y'all on the "gonna be there for sure" list - you know y'all need to be here!
Moose & the missus - pig candy cinnamon pecan rolls, salsa roja
IFlyEm - hopefully picanha!
oh yeah - gtr - cabrito, corn tortillas, brisket beans

"highly probable" - i.e. gonna farkin be there! tom and mrs. b

might be there

mtbchip - dessert
Leftwngr
just remembered I gotta hit up hachi-roku_fan, SoCalWJS, & Mike Twangzer

SmokinJohn said he should be able to make it & Big Brother Smoke is a maybe.

Everyone is welocme - my wife and kidees will be out of town, but feel free to bring young 'uns, friends, whatever - it's all good!

pm's going out soon - if not tonight, then tomorrow night.

As stated some of us will be starting with breakfast - if anybody wants to come early and join us, and if you wanna start a long cook, come on by early. There's all kinds of smoker & grill space available. For example, if someone wants to come and cook a brisket (now there's an idea...) it's doable! There's fridge space, kiitchen, all that btw.

I cannot wait to see my Brethren Brothers and Sisters! It's always such a great time with amazing eats and incredible people. If there are any new farkers in the area reading this and wondering if you should come - I'll just say that if you like to eat great food, maybe have some adult beverages, and laugh yer azz off, then the answer is yes you should.
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->