• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Help at Tom's Farm I

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I will be cooking solo and flying in and borrowing some of the bigger items I can't bring or ship. If anyone in the area has some of the following you'd be willing to lend me December 30 and 31 (not cooking II), I'd appreciate it greatly!

Cambro or Carlisle
Couple of coolers
A table (have two lined up)
Two or three bus tubs for washing
A way to heat hot water (Coleman or a turkey fryer/propane)
Two or three power cords and a work light
Possibly a cot to sleep on depending on what rental vehicle I get.

Also, any source for good pecan wood out that way that someone could bring and I'll buy from you?

Thanks in advance!

How much wood and what size chunks or logs I should be picking some more up around then

With pecan, I usually use bigger than chunks... maybe 8 to 10 inches long and about the size of your wrist. I prefer no or very little bark on it if available. But whatever you can get is appreciated! I'm thinking maybe 25 pieces that size.

I have a BBQ catering Buddy that would probably love to host your set up
He was going to Table Capt while I judged Now I am hosting Dennis
email sent to him

When you coming? I will be out of town but can send equipment with fellow Brethren. Just up the road from there. Let me know.

Norco, I'm arriving at Ontario airport at 6:30 pm on Wednesday.

Thom, check with your buddy too. I'm open to all options.

Jeff,

I am cooking with Crocke and will not need most of my comp stuff. PM to confiirm exactly what you need, I am sure I got most, if not all.

I can bring an extra Cambro if you still need one.

I THINK I'm good right now. Let me iron out details with some others who already offered and I'll see where I'm short, if at all, and get back with you.

I THINK I'm good right now. Let me iron out details with some others who already offered and I'll see where I'm short, if at all, and get back with you.

No problem, I also can loan you an Ez-Up and tables if needed.

May also be able to loan out a Stumps 222CM if an out of state team needs it.

Andy

Thanks to BBS and Mista, I believe I've gotten together pretty much everything I'll need! Thanks so much, Stephan and Neil!

The only exception seems to be a sleeping cot if anyone has an extra you can toss in with your contest gear. Thanks!

Thanks to BBS and Mista, I believe I've gotten together pretty much everything I'll need! Thanks so much, Stephan and Neil!

The only exception seems to be a sleeping cot if anyone has an extra you can toss in with your contest gear. Thanks!

Let me know if you need that light. I don't want to lug extra stuff if you don't need it.

Back