Great their coming after our Brisket

"Most of the greenhouse gas emissions are in the form of methane released from the animals' digestive systems, New Scientist magazine reported."

Cows are going to fart if we eat them or not, why not eat them?

These global warming freaks really piss me off.

Wow that is one of the craziest things I have ever read. Of course it takes a lot more energy to feed a cow in Japan they have nothing to feed it and have to import it. I wonder how much greenhouse gas I give off after I hit the Taco bell.

OK. Here is how it works. Cows put of gasses. Those gasses come from the plants that they eat. That stuff came from the atmosphere and the plants absorbed it from the atmosphere to begin with. Well carbon dioxide works that way anyway.

Stop eating meat, yeah right, and people in Hell want Ice water too.

So driving your F350 hauling a giant pit on a trailer on the back to a BBQ Cookoff where you cook at least 12 briskets is probably the least "Green" you could possible be.

oh dear, when will someone ever invent faux brisket.

"Most of the greenhouse gas emissions are in the form of methane released from the animals' digestive systems, New Scientist magazine reported."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ....pretty funny and true!!

So driving your F350 hauling a giant pit on a trailer on the back to a BBQ Cookoff where you cook at least 12 briskets is probably the least "Green" you could possible be.

oh dear, when will someone ever invent faux brisket.

That's funny...

My wife used to be a vegetarian & I have had the fake turkey aka Tofurkey...no thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm...I wonder if we should all get some sort of environmental hazard labels for our butts??? Or perhaps the scientists that stumbled upon this horrific discovery don't fart!!!:roll:

Actually, if we don't eat them they will be around longer and have more time to fart! We're reducing greenhouse gasses!

Its like I tell my wife, if God did not want me to eat animals he would not have made them taste so good!!!

I use a similar saying when my wife was a vegetarian...If God didn't want us to eat animals he would not have made them out of meat.

Maybe you'd like to get behind some of these.

veggieribs.jpg

"They can take my brisket from me when they cut open my abdomen and remove the partially digested bovine protien from my cold, dead bowel."

This Greenhouse Gas/Global Warming crap is nothing more than a governmental and PETA conspiracy....A conspiricy I tell you....

FARK PETA !!!!!!!!!!

farking tree huggers... if you chop down a tree and kill a peta person does a spotted owl REALLY care?

Back