Hello from Northern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

colind

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the site, im in Northern Ireland and have just purchased my first smoker, hope to get her fired up at the weekend, any tips / advice for a first time smoker??? Hope someone can Help :-D

Welcome aboard colind!

Go over to Q-Talk for general questions and you'll find lots of advice for that first time smoking.

Welcome! My only advice is to surf this site and you'll find a bunch of great information along the way. Oh yea, one more thing, make to listen to "The Fields of Athenry" or "Black and Tans" whenever possible!

Welcome! Irish BBQ, what will they think of next :wink:. This site is great and full of help. Ask away and search away and you'll find everything you'd ever need to know.

Welcome to the Brethren, Colin!

For your first fire in a new cooker I recommend you spray it with some vegetable oil or cooking spray before actually cooking in it. This will protect the steel.

Arlin

Welcome Brother, enjoy the forum and ask away. Someone here will have the answer, or at least thing they do.:laugh:

Hi colind. Welcome to the Brethren. After looking around this site you will find your smoker not big enough and the weekend not long enough to try everything!

Welcome from England.

Please no soccer comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back