I Love My Wife.............

Quint

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm a little late posting this but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to be on this board much. BUT my wife surprised me at Christmas with a weekend at Myron Mixon's cooking school at his house in Georgia. It's called Jack's Old South BBQ Cooking School name after his dad. My understanding is Myron build a pavillion in his back yard equiped with full kitchen and smokers and holds the class there. I'm phsyced, going down there from Boston in March. Intoductory dinner with him and the class on Friday night then smoke all day Saturday and eat what we smoked all day on Saturday night . Then smoke most of the day on Sunday. I can't wait to pick his brain and be part of this experience. What a great gift from the little woman, of course she benifits from all this learning I'll get, so she's no dummy either lol..................​

That is AWESOME. Will look forward to hearing about the experience - sounds like a freakin blast.

Well thought out and generous gift. Lucky man.

Some other brethren have posted on here about taking the class and have really like it. Sounds like Myron's setup is really cool. Have fun!

Great gift from a great wife. I can't wait to hear what you think about the class.

Good for you. It's great when the wife is supportive. Mine better half has been great here also.

There are other Brethren that have attended the class and as far as I know all have enjoyed it. Your a lucky guy.

Has she got a single sister? Seriously, great gift man! Have fun!

Where is it in Georgia?

It's in Unadilla, Georgia

I'm definitely excited about it. There's not a lot of people in my area that smoke that I know, so it will be cool to meet other brethren and be able to talk shop and sponge up everything Myron has to teach.

If allowed I'll take some pics of the weekend and post here.

Back