• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pike Place Market Seattle/ PNWBA 4/17-18

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The Washington State BBQ Championship at Pike Place Market in Seattle April 17-18. Kick'n off the BBQ season in the heart of Downtown Seattle, space is limited but this event is a Qualifier for the American Royal, GAB and the Jack Daniels Invitational.

For more info and registration:http://www.pnwba.com/

See ya there!

Not 100% certain, but I heard there are now 30 teams registered for Pike Place!
Judges confirmed, if it doesn't snow or freeze out-Let the Smack Tawk begin!!

Looking foreward to competing this year but I'm not going to talk any smack....YET! But I do have some new muffin tins and parkay. See ya there!

I'll be helping out, probably directing traffic. Not cooking this year as the missus is a table captain.

Muffin tins and parkay are sooo last year...:rolleyes:...:tape:
Last year? If it's good enough for Myron it's good enough for me! I think pillow Chicken was so last year.:becky: Looking foreward to this! We actually dont use muffin tins just a little attempt at humor. To quote Myron (Jus gimme dat big ol check) :crazy:

Last year? If it's good enough for Myron it's good enough for me! I think pillow Chicken was so last year.:becky: Looking foreward to this! We actually dont use muffin tins just a little attempt at humor. To quote Myron (Jus gimme dat big ol check) :crazy:

I'm just pullin' your chain man...:twisted:...I think we're turnin' in hot wings this year...:becky:

Space for 31 teams and 8 on a waiting list!

I need a Sledcast!

I'm just pullin' your chain man...:twisted:...I think we're turnin' in hot wings this year...:becky:
Hot wings! Can ya make some extra? I love hot wings! See you guy's this weekend. :clap2:

Bovine Bastards will be in the house, Look for the double barrel smoker.........Rookies getting our cherry popped....................

Bovine Bastards will be in the house, Look for the double barrel smoker.........Rookies getting our cherry popped....................

2010 is going to be the year of the Rookies! Be prepared for anything!

Muffin tins, electric knife, and parkay in hand. Number 31, last team added!

LOL'ing at the craigslist post looking for a way in!

See you Saturday!

Back