Food ideas?

Ruger410

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
As some of you know I am new to this addiction .i want some ideas on some things to smoke. So far I have done a pork shoulder,2 slabs of St. Louis cuts,a meatloaf and 2 batches of ABT's .everything has came out awesome so far. So what the fark is next?

Chicken, Brisket, Chuck Roast (search "Pepper Stout Beef"), Fatties, Moink Balls, Leg of Lamb, Prime Rib etc...

The possibilities are endless :thumb:

Meatloaf Cupcakes

Chicken, Brisket, Chuck Roast (search "Pepper Stout Beef"), Fatties, Moink Balls, Leg of Lamb, Prime Rib etc...

The possibilities are endless :thumb:

A fatty sounds mouth watering. Brisket is my favorite thing to eat I love it,I'm just a little intimidated to cook one for some reason.

Go for it!
It's just a bigger piece of meat and there's tons of info here on how to do them.

Another good thing about the Brethren is there's always someone right here to help you out through any problems in your cook :thumb:

Go for it!
It's just a bigger piece of meat and there's tons of info here on how to do them.

Another good thing about the Brethren is there's always someone right here to help you out through any problems in your cook :thumb:

I've been doin some reading on it lately . The brethren is awesome yall helped me a lot with my first cook

This is a totally different question but I was thinking if I had both my racks filled up on my WSM with different meats and getting done at different times . Does the grease/dripping from the top rack effect my food on the bottom rack?

This is a totally different question but I was thinking if I had both my racks filled up on my WSM with different meats and getting done at different times . Does the grease/dripping from the top rack effect my food on the bottom rack?
other than making it delicious?

+1 on the beef Chuck roast. Cheaper than brisket and won't feel as guilty if something goes wrong. But I'm sure you'll do just fine on anything you pick. Just like when you learn how to ride a bike you haven't really learned until you've fallen a couple times.

Put a pot of beans on the lower rack, :wink:

Back