• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

This weekend its let others do the cooking.
BBq fest ,St Kilda Melbourne.
Met the Urbangriller (Bbq school )from Australia,and HoDeHo(spelling ) from this forum.
Sure is a small world

Got some real nice looking Beef ribs. Thinking of using some Pastrami spices on them and cooking away.......Coarse ground Mustard sauce with white wine.....drink some beer.

I did brats in beer with a twist, onions and panch poran then brats'n'beer, and TFO wants me to do them again!

Not smoking anything but my family will be making 100 gallons of turtle soup over some fires if that counts.

Last edited:
Phish for dinner tonight along with suitable veggies. Not sure what's next. Maybe some shrimp with them.

Thank you for asking!

Rib tips on Saturday.
Pork loin on Sunday.

Sent from my Android phone.

I believe I'll be making Pizza on the grill...with a smoke pouch in for some added flavour.

I picked up a half a brisket the other day from the local meat house. Gonna throw it on the cooker early Sunday morn. Been a while since I have done one.

Eight butts for a party tomorrow, and as long as we are firing up the smoker, a brisket for the fam. :mrgreen:

A porky Sunday with pork loin, Andouille, and also some tasso ham. And, as usual, gonna do a chix. Been mainly brining a lot over the past year or so, gonna start messing around with marinating a little more.

I am going to try and do ribs and chicken Sunday depending on the family schedule – there is a volleyball match scheduled. :decision:
I love BBQ - I love to cheer on my daughter - I love BBQ - I love to cheer on my daughter.

Tonight doing some NY strips and Sunday going to do my entry for the Pizza TD

Back