***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Try Tri Again!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Try Tri Again! Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow!!! What a great race, with so many lead changes by the top 3 makes it exciting to watch. Who will win, could we end up with another 3 way or will an underdog stage the comeback of the century. :thumb:
Right? I don't know if I can take a half-week of this!!!!

tumblr_m2lcqr7QJf1qihztbo1_500.gif

OK. This is wild. It's a three way slug fest. 30 votes cast since my last reply, and ALL of them for the top contenders now at 19-20-21...

Oh. And would someone vote for SmokinAussie right quick? (Bill will understand :-D) Just one though. That way he can get his zero robbed, and we'll have 10-10-10-1-1-1-1.

Oh, FFS....:drama:

I KNEW when I checked in and saw I had 2 votes, there must have been someone responsible......

Deguerred AGAIN!:doh::doh::doh:

Soooooo close! Where is Mongo when I need him most???? :becky:

I don't think I've ever really truly rooted for someone else while in a throwdown.. Go Peeps!

Three hours to go. You're still in the running too, Shaggy as it's Still too close to call!

G, I think even if I was in the lead, I'd be rooting for peeps to get his first win. Nothing against Derhusker or the other fellas, as we all had great looking plates.. Just gotta root for the young up and comer from Denton!

Well, it's not as if the two of ya haven't won a few of these recently and a zero for Peeps is kinda out of the question so... :becky:

Back