• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bludawg steak seasoning reccomendation

J

jmoney7269

Tried out the uncle Chris's gourmet steak seasoning on bludawgs reccomendation. I already have a soft spot for fiesta seasonings since they have helped us win so many 1sts finishes at cookoffs. It's a great steak seasoning. I think I went a little heavy on it since my homemade steak butter is really savory it was a little too rich to me but that's just operator error. The seasoning has a nice butter flavor and melts well into the steak after 30 min
86FF0F11-8A27-42A6-A599-356A71CAB360-767-0000007C8314F5D0.jpg

I love Fiesta brand seasonings. I use their fajita all the time. Haven't seen this one! Will definitely try it. For those who are concerned about it though, the 2nd ingredient listed is MSG.

Yep, I've used it and it's pretty good! I think I just added a little more garlic and coarse pepper but that was about it. Fiesta makes a lot of good stuff, try the Chicken Rub sometime! P.S. Nice looking steak man!!!:thumb:

Glad lunch is fast approaching JMoney that steak is giving me the grumbles. Mix Uncle Chris's into your 80/20 grind meat along with some Wooster for a KicKAZZ well seasoned, self basting burger burger:thumb::wink:

Back