What's on your official "I've to to try that" list?

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
What's on your official "I've got to try that" list?

This forum often inspires me to try new and different things. What's the one thing on this forum you've seen, cooking related, that you've still got to cook?

(Remember, it says "cooking related" and we are in Q Talk.)

Mine is pizza. I've got a stone on order. And next weekend we shall be eating pizza off the weber kettle.

Last edited:
Im doing it right now cooking three chuckies they have been going for two hours and are looking real good

a chuckie
a prime rib
a full beef tenderloin

I know there is more but cannot think of them right now!

ABT's! I have gotsta do me some ABT's! I get jealous every time I see them. :-D

Chuckie...Smoked salts...Rotisserie Turkey...:biggrin: Not necessarily in that order...:p

Pig candy and Chicken wrapped in bacon for appetizers. Plus about everything else you all cook up that I have never tried.

Dang it!!! I just read Brian in Maine's grilled Vidalia thread, I've got to try that!!

Prime rib for me too. When I tell my friends and family that I'm going to smoke one, though, they look at me like I'm an idiot.

Since I'm just starting out, I've yet to do a brisket. That's coming up soon. Once I get them down, I'll thaw out the huge prime rib roast that we got w/ our side of beef and I'll give it a shot.

Also, those hog wings that were discussed a couple of days ago look awesome. Maybe someone w/ a restaurant should start reselling them to the brethren so they'd be available to all.

BBB
Rib Roast
And probably what ever I see next
I am always amazed what you guys come up with.

There are so many... Some of the ones that come to mind...

Carnitas
Tacos Al pastor
Pulled Pork Tamales

At the moment I'm trying to finish off a pork loin on my Weber under my metal carport during a thunderstorm TRYING NOT TO GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!!!!! I'm inside now to turn off the TV and compooter.

Back