Contest Announcment Bar•B•Q Pit, Norwalk CT, Sept 10,11&12

gb7488

Reaction score
The 2nd annual Bar•B•Q Pit held at the Norwalk Oyster Festival. September 10,11 & 12. You can expect the same cooker friendly contest we had last year!

Over $22,000 in cash prizes guaranteed…. 20’x 30’ sites.... prizes paid to the 10th place…. easily accessible water & electricity at your site….cash prizes for best site... four people’s choice awards with cash prizes… KCBS & NEBS sanctioned….100% certified judges…. free oysters…. welcome dinner, Friday night…. full breakfast Saturday AND Sunday morning…. shuttle vehicles for the “I forgot to get” store runs…check us out at www.NorwalkBBQ.com…… for questions contact at greg@NorwalkBBQ.com

great contest last year and sent in my check Friday!!! looking forward to it:p

Yep, that was one of our favorites from last year. :-D

It was a good weekend. We will most definitely be there.

Dana

Dreed, you guys did awesome there last year. I really look forward to this one again, great comp and great organizers.

Dreed, you guys did awesome there last year. I really look forward to this one again, great comp and great organizers.

It was a good end to our inaugural season, thanks for kudos.
The lobster dinner and complimentary jello shots were a nice touch to the weekend, I agree the organizers were on top of the hospitality.

My daughter has been practicing the pousse cafe of jello shots... As official taster I guarantee happy smiles

g

Back